Custody And Support Modifications Guidance For San Diego Families

Are you a divorced parent considering a parental relocation, or “move away,” outside California?

Have you suddenly fallen on hard times, financially, in ways that make payments of child support and alimony impossible?

Do you suspect that a custodial parent is withholding access to a child in order to alienate him or her against you?

The divorce agreement changes you may need, or may want to oppose, are called modifications. The knowledgeable family law attorney who can act on these desires, in and out of family court, is Colleen A. Warren, CLS-F, founder of the Law Offices of Colleen A. Warren, APC, in San Diego.

Post-Judgment Legal Services That Protect What Matters Most To You

Commonly used grounds for requesting or contesting a modification of child custody and/or visitation after trial or settlement include:

  • Loss of a job
  • Business or military transfer
  • Job seeking in another state
  • The need for specialized health care available only in another state

Colleen A. Warren is a highly experienced, skilled family lawyer whose versatility allows her to seek positive outcomes via mediation, negotiation and litigation when necessary. Her abiding interest in the welfare of children is reflected by her qualification as minor’s counsel. This gives her a voice on behalf of children who are unable to offer input about their parents’ divorce, separation or paternity issue.

We realize that family law matters are, many times, a client’s first exposure to the often complex, often intimidating legal system. So we invite you to have a look at what many of our appreciative former clients have to say about us, so you can feel more confident about reaching out.

Your initial consultation at our San Diego law offices is meant to be educational, informational, inspirational – and confidential. An open exchange of ideas can lead to an effective course of action as you pursue or defend against a post-judgment modification. Call Colleen A. Warren today at 858-275-2810 or stay at our website to send an email message. We promise to respond to it promptly.