Experienced Representation For Complex Child Custody And Visitation Issues
Ideally, both parents of a child of divorce continue to play prominent roles in his or her upbringing. But when child access becomes a red flag during family law related discussions, and heated disputes arise, an experienced family law attorney can be “the grown-up in the room” – and increase chances for a practical, positive outcome.
At the Law Offices of Colleen A. Warren, APC, our San Diego law firm’s founder wears many hats for her many appreciative clients, including:
- Mediator, negotiator and litigator of high-conflict child custody and visitation cases
- Appointed Minor’s counsel, to give voice to a child’s concerns during his or her parents’ divorce
- Involvement in formulating customized custodial arrangements
- “Parallel parenting” situations, in which each divorced spouse follows completely different policies and routines for child-rearing
- Consultations for therapy and psychological evaluations related to custody
- Post-judgment facilitator for custody and visitation modifications based on sudden, substantial changes in circumstance
Creative, Compassionate Family Law Solutions That Protect What Means Most To You
Colleen Warren is a longtime family lawyer who believes deeply in “the best interests of the child.” This belief guides her thinking in a broad range of child custody and visitation issues that surface before, during and after a divorce or paternity matter.
To discuss the specifics of your visitation rights or child custody dispute with Ms. Warren, please call today at 858-275-2810 from wherever you are in Southern California, or send an email message to arrange an initial consultation.